Skip to main content

Personal Skin Condition

Personal Skin Condition

"Healthy skin is a reflection of total wellness." - Dr. Howard Murad

Do you know what is your skin type ?
There are 5 types of skin : Normal , Dry , Oily , Combination and Sensitive

If you have no idea what type of skin you have yet, you might want to watch the video below and try the "Checklist" and "Oil Blotting Paper Test" to find out your skin type. Start the video @2:40

For people who are lazy to watch the video  , I have summarize the two tests :

Test 1 : Checklist Test for Oily, Dry or Normal skin
Check the list and see how many points applies to you :
◻️ After cleansing, even if you don't put anything on, it doesn't feel tight
◻️ If you wipe your face with a tissue , you can see oil on your tissue
◻️ When you don't have makeup on , you can see your pores 
◻️ You use oil blotting paper at least 3 times a day
◻️ Your makeup doesn't last a long time, so you have to retouch every 2 hours
◻️ Your T-zone is always shiny
◻️ If you use moisturizing cream or pack , you break out more.
◻️ If you use light gel type products rather than oily one
◻️ If you have a lot of black and white heads around your nose
◻️ Even if you wash your hair everyday, your head itches & you have dandruff
◻️ Rather than wrinkles or dead skin , you can see the oiliness of your skin first
◻️ If you don't wash your hair even for a day , it gets oily .

Conclusion :
1-4 ☑️ : You have dry skin
5-8 ☑️ : You have normal skin
9-12 ☑️ : You have oily skin

Test 2 : Oil Blotting Paper Test for Combination or Sensitive skin
1) After cleansing wait for about 1 hour without putting any products on your face
2) Place the oil blotting paper on your forehead, chin, cheeks and nose

Conclusion :
If ALL the papers fall off , you have dry skin 
If ALL the papers stick on your skin , you have oily skin
If the papers remain on your forehead,nose or chin , you have combination skin
If the papers stay on for a while and fall off , you have sensitive skin

Now , comment below and tell me what is your skin type and your troubles :p 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Post

First Post : Self - Introduction “The beginning is always today.” — Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley Hi Everyone , I’m Clara , this is the first post on my new blog ! Woohoo ~ Btw, I’m from Singapore , here are some facts about me : –  I’m INFJ -T, the rarest Myers-Briggs personality type , making up only 1-3 percent of the population – A survivor of Eczema  – My zodiac sign is Capricorn – I love food , likes to sleep a lot Zzzzzzzz and daydreaming :p – A veggie hater in the past but I’m starting to like veggies now ( I’ll be sharing my food recipes that even die-hard veggie haters will love ) – Mobile games keep me alive Feel free to leave a comment or drop me a message if you have any questions ((((((: Remember to subscribe to get notified when I post new updates (: